2004-Up Club Car Precedent - Heavy-Duty Rear Leaf Spring
When adding upgrades to your caddie, consider making one of them the Club Car Precedent Rear Heavy Duty Leaf Springs. They will go a long way in benefiting you and your golf cart. The rear seat and the lift kit all add weight. Not to mention the aftermarket brush guard and all the people and stuff you haul around. The standard suspension will handle it for a while, but sooner or later, it will wear out. When it does, upgrading to the heavy-duty version is the only thing that makes sense. They install the same way and are not any harder than the OEM versions to install.Aftermarket heavy-duty golf cart leaf springs are great at adding increased carrying capacity to your golf cart. We know you were excited to get that rear seat on there. You noticed almost immediately that the back end was sagging, and when the kids climbed on, it almost bottomed out. Get a set of these coming, and that will be the furthest thing from your mind. Call Buggies Unlimited today.
- Rear four leaf heavy duty leaf spring
- Fits Club Car Precedent 2004-Up Models
- Please Note: Springs are sold Individually, 2 required per cart
- Replaces Club Car OEM Number(s): 1025449-01
- Note:You MUST upgrade to longer U-bolts for this leaf spring #6320
- Bushings can be misshaped when taking them off. We recommend changing them (part number 12-005) at the same time as the leaf springs.