Jake's 4 Inch Lifted Disc Brake Kit - 1982-04.5 Club Car DS
So you put a four-inch lift kit on your golf cart. It looks great! What's that, you say? Are you having trouble getting it stopped? That is a problem that pops up sometimes when you move to bigger tires and wheels. On top of a lot of psychics, the added weight alone is enough to cause an issue. Getting everything stopped in a hurry is not an everyday thing, but sluggish braking is the last thing you want to deal with when you need to slam them. Putting Jake's Club Car 4 Inch Lifted Disc Brake Kit will add three times the stopping power that brand new brakes on a stock golf cart had. This brings stopping on a dime to a whole new level.If anything is a testament to how good these golf car disc brake kits are, OEM manufacturers are starting to use them on their LSV's and street legal golf carts. If this happens to be your case, call us for any parts you may need. Buggies Unlimited has your back!
- Jake's front brake kits are being installed by OEM's for street legal carts and now you can have the same design for your cart!
- Increases your stopping power X3
- Pre-charged system for easy installation
- This kit is a must for street legal carts, off-road carts, and carts with high-speed motors!
- If you are not sure if your lift kit is Jake's 2008 & newer design give us a call for verification.
- If you are not sure if your wheel has a straight bell give us a call for verification.
- Made in the U.S.A.